Every package with The Quality of Life Coaching Practice includes:
- Face to face meetings in the Members Lounge, The Royal Festival Hall, London
- 15% Discount for Skype Only Coaching
- 30 minute Introductory Consultation
- Refer a friend reward
- Access to professional tools and exercises
The cost of the coaching package is payable in full, in advance.
If you want to spread the cost across three instalments, this is subject to a 10% admin fee. Contact us HERE to discuss a payment plan.
- Work on time management and get organised
- Combat stress effectively, build resilience, and improve your work/lilfe balance
- Enjoy a more balanced life, at home and at work
- Boost your health and well-being
- Create action on a personal or career goal
- 6 x 1 hour coaching sessions, tailored to you
- 3 x Email consults between sessions
- This package delivers the best results over 6 – 9 weeks
- Valid for 3 months
- Skype Price: £606.90 Inc. VAT
- Get back on track and take control
- Enhance your personal performance
- Accelerate your professional development
- Ramp up your communication skills
- Create better results for your life, your health and well-being, your career and your business
- 9 x 1 hour coaching sessions, tailored to you
- 5 x Email consults between sessions
- This package delivers the best results over 9-14 weeks
- Valid for 6 months
- Skype Price: £872.10 Inc. VAT
- Become an Expert in your chosen field
- Learn mastery in your approach
- Develop leadership skills and emotional intelligence
- Crack the ceiling on several big goals
- Launch your business to the next level
- Businesses can shape sessions into 90 – 180 minute chunks, as preferred
- 12 x 1 hour coaching sessions, tailored to you
- 8 x Email consults between sessions
- This package delivers the best results over 12 – 24 weeks
- Valid for 9 months
- Skype Price: £1096.50 Inc. VAT
MBTI and COACHING
The world-renowned Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) framework has helped millions of people across the globe, gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they interact with others.
Learning about your personality type preferences using the Myers-Briggs framework, means you will become part of a community of people who share a common language for talking about their personality, and who use their MBTI® knowledge to work more effectively together.
Understanding workplace preferences, managing stress, reducing conflict, searching for suitable careers, and improving team effectiveness are just a few of the many MBTI type-related applications that can be explored to help you accelerate your life, career or business pathway towards success. Choose a particular area to explore from Communication, Stress-Management, Conflict-Style, Decision-Making and Career Path.
Please enquire HERE about corporate rates for our MBTI development workshops with teams and organisations.
Every MBTI package with The Quality of Life Coaching Practice includes:
- Introductory overview of the MBTI Assessment process, by telephone
- Online MBTI questionnaire – completed in the comfort of your own home
- Meetings take place in Members Lounge, The Royal Festival Hall, London
- Your Personalised MBTI Report
- The MBTI Development Workbook
- Your choice of either: The Introduction to Type or The Type and Careers Workbook
Here’s what my clients have to say…..
“Broaden your horizons today for a brighter tomorrow”